MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

Good teams in championship windows go out and aggressively pursue talent. We’ve let talent walk and made no effort to replace it ever since making the AFC championship. This is a culmination of that decision making. And perfectly fitting that it came against a team that went out and made a big and bold move for Stefon Diggs, came up just short, and added a HOF player to help address their biggest weakness.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Cringe. Vrabel has a couple more games before it's time to go if he's going to keep this attitude. It's so sad that you can have a coach so good at so many things, but they're so bullish on a few things that are so obvious to everyone that it's going to cost him his job...

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Flowers and Jenkins needa be signed and at practice tomorrow. Trade Farley for a bag of sunflower seeds and a slushy.. We gotta make some changes fast before this gets away from us.. I don’t see us beating the Raiders 

Obviously spoken in jest and frustration but reality is who would want Farley. And who could we legit get to even play. 

I say this seriously. I might invest in Sunday ticket just to watch Falcon games so I can root for Marcus and Art Smith. 

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Good teams in championship windows go out and aggressively pursue talent. We’ve let talent walk and made no effort to replace it ever since making the AFC championship. This is a culmination of that decision making. And perfectly fitting that it came against a team that went out and made a big and bold move for Stefon Diggs, came up just short, and added a HOF player to help address their biggest weakness.

Taking emotion out of it. 

Doesn't trading for Julio signal an  all in move?  Getting Dupree? 

Julio "`who can stop this offense" Jones. It failed. But I can say I think that was a all move. 

Got us #1 seed and had the best team we've had here in a while. 

Only for Tanny to throw 3 Ints and downing to do what he do. 

Robinson cried because he knew that was the best chance. 

Trying to hold it together now but it's cracking. 

Rather pay Hooker and I guess Simmons than AJ. 

Just doesn't work when you don't have an elite QB or a rock solid defense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Obviously spoken in jest and frustration but reality is who would want Farley. And who could we legit get to even play. 

I say this seriously. I might invest in Sunday ticket just to watch Falcon games so I can root for Marcus and Art Smith. 

Oh I knw Farley isn’t goin anywhere and truthfully, isn’t this like his 4th year playing CB in general and most of that time he’s been injured right? Kind of hard to expect much from him honestly.. his CB instincts aren’t there at all.

• Like 1

Just now, KingTitan said:

Taking emotion out of it. 

Doesn't reading for Julio signal ab all in move?  Getting Dupree? 

Julio "`who can stop this offense" Jones. It failed. But I can say I think that was a all move. 

Got us #1 seed and had the best team we've had here in a while. 

Only for Tanny to throw 3 Ints and downing to do what he do. 

Robinson cried because he knew that was the best chance. 

Trying to hold it together now but it's cracking. 

Rather pay Hooker and I guess Simmons than AJ. 

Just doesn't work when you don't have an elite QB or a rock solid defense. 

I liked the Julio move, but mostly because it came at a time of desperation when we let CD walk and waited until May to even touch the position.

Dupree was always a weird move. Paying huge money out of an apparently extremely limited budget to two guys coming off of long-term injuries was certainly bold though.

Its interesting, because if these are Robinson’s big swings, then uh oh. Paired with the 2020 and 2021 draft classes and it’s a roooouuugh look.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I liked the Julio move, but mostly because it came at a time of desperation when we let CD walk and waited until May to even touch the position.

Dupree was always a weird move. Paying huge money out of an apparently extremely limited budget to two guys coming off of long-term injuries was certainly bold though.

Its interesting, because if these are Robinson’s big swings, then uh oh. Paired with the 2020 and 2021 draft classes and it’s a roooouuugh look.

Looking back at it. Who was the Wr worth paying that year?  Golladay? JuJu?

Should have drafted one earlier yeah. 

Just hard to argue with #1 seed results with the misses. 

The real question becomes can we squeeze out atleast 2 wins before the bye week? Colts and commanders “should” be winnable games. In the event we go into the bye week 1-4 or 0-5, how long before you hand the keys to Malik? That schedule definitely gets rough after the bye week