The Good, the Bad the fire this organization into the sun vs. Cardinals

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

the saints played the bucs 

vikings played the eagles 

Cincy played the steelers 

Green bay played the vikings (Their offense is going to cool of imo)

Rams played the bills 

Dallas played the bucs 

We played the cardinals 

Of these teams who played against the worst defense?

Doesn't matter. Average offenses don't score just 3 points in a half. Your claim, not mine. Don't move the goal posts. 

That said, Cardinals only lost to the Chiefs, whom everyone remains practically on their knees for. 

The Eagles gave up 35 to.....Detroit. 

The Steelers offense is putrid, and they gave up 20 points before losing last week to an offense being called by...Matt Patricia. 

The Vikings just catapulted Jalen Hurts into MVP talk in some circles. 

The Bills may just be the best team in the NFL, still doesn't mean the Rams offense is suddenly below league average. 

Tampa took 4 quarters to look decent in New Orleans as Tom Boy threw a hissy and needed Marshon Lattimore out of the game. 

But again, that's irrelevant. League average offenses don't put up 3 or fewer points in a half. So, name the 16 offenses better than New Orleans, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Arizona, LA Rams, Green Bay, and Dallas. I want to see the list. Because I can name the list of defenses that didn't give up 2 straight TD drives and 2 point conversions while going 0-4 on 4th down stops across a 10 play and 20 play drive (hint: it's literally the other 31 defenses in the league to-date). 

So, which offenses are the 16 better than those? This should be good.

• Like 4

Another very frustrating thing is not resting maxx and Jones at all, that’s on graham. Jones looks subpar, and bower and Koonce both looked decent in PS (yes, I know it’s PS but damn!!! SMH! ) things get super frustrating when it’s as obvious as a nose on a face. And on that note..... still no suh? Really? Our push in the middle is nonexistent, making it even harder on the edge guys. Anyone on here truly not thinking suh’s presence wouldn’t help? Imo, not only physically but psychologically as well. When you can pretty much relax and say we can handle their 2 interior rushers with 2 lineman, that leaves 3 lineman to handle Jones and Crosby you’re making life very simple for opposing offenses. Even at this age you cannot relax on suh. If we have the space he’d be such a shot in the arm FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM!! At least GB had a good rotation and we got pressure on the qb, maxx is a 1 man d line rt now. Period, end of story. 

11 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Doesn't matter. Average offenses don't score just 3 points in a half. Your claim, not mine. Don't move the goal posts. 

That said, Cardinals only lost to the Chiefs, whom everyone remains practically on their knees for. 

The Eagles gave up 35 to.....Detroit. 

The Steelers offense is putrid, and they gave up 20 points before losing last week to an offense being called by...Matt Patricia. 

The Vikings just catapulted Jalen Hurts into MVP talk in some circles. 

The Bills may just be the best team in the NFL, still doesn't mean the Rams offense is suddenly below league average. 

Tampa took 4 quarters to look decent in New Orleans as Tom Boy threw a hissy and needed Marshon That eventually they're going to continue to get scored onLattimore out of the game. 

But again, that's irrelevant. League average offenses don't put up 3 or fewer points in a half. So, name the 16 offenses better than New Orleans, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Arizona, LA Rams, Green Bay, and Dallas. I want to see the list. Because I can name the list of defenses that didn't give up 2 straight TD drives and 2 point conversions while going 0-4 on 4th down stops across a 10 play and 20 play drive (hint: it's literally the other 31 defenses in the league to-date). 

So, which offenses are the 16 better than those? This should be good.

Well it does matter because in my previous post, I provided context by citing the defenses played. 

2 of the teams that were mentioned play the Buccaneers defense who are perennially good

Also I believe the Detroit offense is slept on this year as well. I expect them to continue to score a lot of points 

Vikings that look like had the same problem we did where they were turning over so much on downs That eventually they're going to continue to get scored on. 

Sure the Steelers Lost to the patriots but that was practically a low scoring game with two teams they have the same problem(shaky offense and good defenses). But I'm sure you knew that. The reason why you brought that up it's because the Steelers be the bengals. That win honestly points out some thing I've been saying about the bengals for years is their coach/playcaller isn't good they just have skill players(Who save his job). 

i've already mentioned to my take on the Packers.(and I'm not gonna pretend that the Bears are a good defense because they beat the Niners in a monsoon) 

(and again with all of this it's worth mentioning that I never said that the Raiders defense didn't play horribly in the second half. I'm just saying that average offenses don't score less than three points in a half against average to below average defenses(I think that's the missing part that I didn't previously mention that has you confused).

Because sure really good offenses can get shut down by really the defenses(hence the term Defense wins championships) but really good offenses don't get shut down by average to below average defenses. That's what I should've said.

Edited by Jeremy408

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Another very frustrating thing is not resting maxx and Jones at all, that’s on graham. Jones looks subpar, and bower and Koonce both looked decent in PS (yes, I know it’s PS but damn!!! SMH! ) things get super frustrating when it’s as obvious as a nose on a face. And on that note..... still no suh? Really? Our push in the middle is nonexistent, making it even harder on the edge guys. Anyone on here truly not thinking suh’s presence wouldn’t help? Imo, not only physically but psychologically as well. When you can pretty much relax and say we can handle their 2 interior rushers with 2 lineman, that leaves 3 lineman to handle Jones and Crosby you’re making life very simple for opposing offenses. Even at this age you cannot relax on suh. If we have the space he’d be such a shot in the arm FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM!! At least GB had a good rotation and we got pressure on the qb, maxx is a 1 man d line rt now. Period, end of story. 

I was wondering why he's not playing. 

I'd honestly consider replacing Jones with him if another week of ghosts goes by. 

• Like 1

Exactly, and why no suh? And it’s not the money, imo. I truly believe coaches and gms have a hard time admitting they were wrong sometimes. Suh would give THE ENTIRE raider nation a huge boost in morale!! .....and he’s no scrub btw, he’s future HOF. I’m not saying panic, but fix the most pressing need for f*cos sake! It’s truly not rocket science, only guy getting inside pressure is vickers. Billings and Hankins are doing their job, stopping the run. Lol!! 

29 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Exactly, and why no suh? And it’s not the money, imo. I truly believe coaches and gms have a hard time admitting they were wrong sometimes. Suh would give THE ENTIRE raider nation a huge boost in morale!! .....and he’s no scrub btw, he’s future HOF. I’m not saying panic, but fix the most pressing need for f*cos sake! It’s truly not rocket science, only guy getting inside pressure is vickers. Billings and Hankins are doing their job, stopping the run. Lol!! 

I would be fine with us signing Suh, but it’s worth remembering that there are another 31 teams in the league who also haven’t signed the guy. Maybe it’s his contract demands, maybe he’s carrying an injury that isn’t public knowledge, or maybe everyone just thinks he’s finished - he’s not sitting there as a FA for no reason, though. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I would be fine with us signing Suh, but it’s worth remembering that there are another 31 teams in the league who also haven’t signed the guy. Maybe it’s his contract demands, maybe he’s carrying an injury that isn’t public knowledge, or maybe everyone just thinks he’s finished - he’s not sitting there as a FA for no reason, though. 

I believe it is his contract demands as well as he is a walking personal foul risk

5 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I believe it is his contract demands as well as he is a walking personal foul risk

Some of that nasty attitude might be just what the team needs. I prefer to spend the money on two other players than 1 Suh but I'd also welcome him and hope he stays healthy. Would really piss me off to have him DESTROY for 3/4 of a game then get injured for the rest of the season. Would rather not be teased with greatness like that. lol