Week 3: vs. Baltimore Ravens - Ravens, I hate these guys.

biggie.

Bourne with only 8 snaps in the first half. 

8 snaps

3 targets

3 catches 

it's obvious Mac wants him out there.. 

Even if they like the other WR's over him.. you've got to transition the offense to have more WR's out there, right? You can't have a guy who brings so much play so little. 

Edited by Crimmage

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Free safety with the back line for help and he lets the TE get behind him in zone coverage,  Yup great play. LOL!!

lol wut, Andrews was double covered with the safety playing underneath and the corner over the top. Lamar Jackson forced up a rushed throw. Andrew made a great play on a ball that hit McCourty in the back. It was perfectly played, Andrews just made an amazing play. To think otherwise, you just want to be mad my friend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

lol wut, Andrews was double covered with the safety playing underneath and the corner over the top. Lamar Jackson forced up a rushed throw. Andrew made a great play on a ball that hit McCourty in the back. It was perfectly played, Andrews just made an amazing play. To think otherwise, you just want to be mad my friend. 

LOL Nope.

Just now, Crimmage said:

Can't help but think of how much of a difference Kyle Dugger would make in a game like this if he were healthy.

Huge difference, his playmaking at the LOS from a DB has really impressed

All in all though, Baltimore is a good team. It is encouraging to see us go blow for blow with them. 

• Like 2