Week 3: vs. Baltimore Ravens - Ravens, I hate these guys.

biggie.

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I don’t see how they hold Baltimore to under 21 points 

I'm having a hard time imagining them scoring 21 points. 

This is a very hard game, I feel much more confident about next weeks game against the Packers to try and start the season 2-2. 

Baltimore I know has had injuries.. but the running game is going to need to dominate to win this game. Not only for time of possession but to move the ball. 

Mac could go either way without Meyers.. it could be great for him or awful. 

Scenario 1: The offense runs smoothly and is more explosive without Meyers.. this helps Mac and has him not key in on Meyers all the time throughout the rest of the season. By doing so the offense becomes more explosive as a whole transitioning Meyers to the safety blanket role he should be in (#2/#3 option). 

Scenario 2: The offense is awful this week, they aren't able to move the ball and even worse.. WR's have drops to end drives. This makes Mac trust Meyers even more making him even more dependent on him than he already is. This may make things run more smoothly for the moment but long term 100% hurts the offense. The last thing you want is Mac forcing the ball to Meyers as if he was a true #1 guy. 

24-17 Baltimore feels like a realistic score to me. Baltimore probably gets out to an early 14-0 lead then runs the ball a lot the second half as the Patriots try to get back in the game and score a 4th quarter TD to make the game look closer than it really was.