Week 3: vs. Baltimore Ravens - Ravens, I hate these guys.

biggie.

Just now, Crimmage said:

3 games, 3 int's from Mac... and should be 4. 

Not what you want to see from your 2nd year QB. That was an awful throw.. keying in on his #1 option. smh 

Major point,  #1 option  AND NO ONE ELSE!!!! Humphry over Bourne????? Whats best for the team!!!!! Ya right!

Just now, Deadpulse said:

for a guy who has to hang his hat on accuracy, it aint great

Exactly, year 2 is when I want to confirm if my QB is a franchise guy.. Mac has failed that test so far.Just bad decision making, and sometimes bad accuracy.. smh

Too soon to have that discussion.. but if Mac's not the guy, you're really pushing back the franchise all over again. 

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Exactly, year 2 is when I want to confirm if my QB is a franchise guy.. Mac has failed that test so far.Just bad decision making, and sometimes bad accuracy.. smh

Too soon to have that discussion.. but if Mac's not the guy, you're really pushing back the franchise all over again. 

Justin Fields looks worse, fwiw

8 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I have a hard time judging Mac without offensive coach's. Yes, he has to be better however its tough when you have absolutely no help for him in the passing game. 

Edited by m haynes

It's moments like that last drive where I just yell at the TV 

- GIVE THIS MAN A COACHING STAFF

- GIVE THIS MAN WEAPONS

Put him on the Dolphins or Eagles and maybe he's insanely good.. he's so hard to judge from drive to drive. That pick was horrendous.. but then he does something like that 

Just now, Crimmage said:

It's moments like that last drive where I just yell at the TV 

- GIVE THIS MAN A COACHING STAFF

- GIVE THIS MAN WEAPONS

Put him on the Dolphins or Eagles and maybe he's insanely good.. he's so hard to judge from drive to drive. That pick was horrendous.. but then he does something like that 

Hopefully just growing pains and not a sign of what he will ultimately end up being.