Week 3: vs. Baltimore Ravens - Ravens, I hate these guys.

biggie.

Overall, very happy with how things have started. Really been a fun game to watch, especially on defense. This team is too good, they are going to score points.. but the Patriots defense is showing they can keep up with a good offense. If they can hold the Ravens to 10 points this half I'm sure BB would be very happy. 

Super happy for Wise, he's obviously put a huge amount of effort into his game and he's dominating this game. He is the exact type of player you need to control the line. He's not letting anyone get outside. 

Mac really following through on his desire to be aggressive and throw down the field. They've got to even up the play calling though.. i hadn't realized it was THAT obvious run vs pass ratio under center. If you can get the RB's more involved in the short passing game I think it will really help open up that intermediate passing game too. 

Hunter Henry getting kicked further out of the rotation by Humphrey isn't surprising either. He looks cooked, can't block anything and giving nothing in the passing game. 

Can anyone remember the last time the Patriots had a back to back scoring opportunity at the end of the half? 

I feel like last year they would have just done a kneel down and not even try to get points in that position. You can tell they know they need to score to win this game, which is great.. they need to be more aggressive on offense.