Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

Watched the whole game since the Jets were off and Lawrence looked solid.  I think there was discussion earlier in the thread about Minch and his stats coming in garbage time.  Both of Lawrence's TD came down 3 scores so how good of a game was it?  Was it KC playing bend don't break?  Was it Lawrence playing well?  Maybe a bit of both?

Overall the Jags D isn't awful, they have some decent weapons so I'm really confused about what Lawrence and the Jags are gonna be.  3-7 in the worst division in the AFC trending towards another top 10 pick.  Very difficult team to figure out on why they aren't better when every week it seems that the QB stats are respectable.

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Guy who constantly complains about box stats using box stats in another losing game where the QB got some garbage time TD to look pretty on the sheet. Real impressive. 

Whole thread is one homer grasping at straws to boost for his guy who is the least impressive “generational” prospect of all time. Funniest thing is no team that played the Chiefs this year put up less than 17 points and you are think it’s a win that your QB needed garbage time to not be the exception 

11 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Guy who constantly complains about box stats using box stats in another losing game where the QB got some garbage time TD to look pretty on the sheet. Real impressive. 

Whole thread is one homer grasping at straws to boost for his guy who is the least impressive “generational” prospect of all time. Funniest thing is no team that played the Chiefs this year put up less than 17 points and you are think it’s a win that your QB needed garbage time to not be the exception 

Cutting the lead to 10 with 6 minutes left and all your TO’s is garbage time? Interesting.

And you told me the benchmark for QB’s is a 90 QB rating, correct? So I am showing you he has a rating of 105 + in 6 of his last 11 games.

And you once again show you didn’t watch the game. Kirk drop at 10 yard line, that’s 3 or 7 points off the board, two missed FG’s. Engram TD catch taken off the board due to Cam Robinson being illegally downfield. But Trevor is responsible for that 13, maybe 17 points off the board right? 😂

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Cutting the lead to 10 with 6 minutes left and all your TO’s is garbage time? Interesting.

And you told me the benchmark for QB’s is a 90 QB rating, correct? So I am showing you he has a rating of 105 + in 6 of his last 11 games.

And you once again show you didn’t watch the game. Kirk drop at 10 yard line, that’s 3 or 7 points off the board, two missed FG’s. Engram TD catch taken off the board due to Cam Robinson being illegally downfield. But Trevor is responsible for that 13, maybe 17 points off the board right? 😂

Fact 1: you complain about box stats yet bring them up whenever they serve you. 

Fact 2: he got a garbage tone TD when every single person watching new the game was over. You are basing the box stats you are using at this. 

Fact 3: his offense still tied for lowest score of the season against the opponent they played. So even at best he led his team to the bare minimum 

On top of all your standards and goal posts changing its kinda funny how two weeks ago you were basically radio silent and nowhere to be found when Lawrence crapped the bed. I didn’t quote your username to call you out for that. Funny how he beats one of the worst teams in the league one week and has a garbage time TD to lose a game and tie the least amount of points of any team who played his oppositions and you are trying to jump up and down to get my attention and talk about that being progress lol. 

Im cackling with laughter right now over this. This is one of the most blatant examples of “massive homer keeping a thread alive and grasping at straws week after week because he can’t handle criticism of the QB his team drafted” 

If this is one of the highlight games of the season for Lawrence, I feel pretty validated in my stance 

13 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Fact 1: you complain about box stats yet bring them up whenever they serve you. 

Fact 2: he got a garbage tone TD when every single person watching new the game was over. You are basing the box stats you are using at this. 

Fact 3: his offense still tied for lowest score of the season against the opponent they played. So even at best he led his team to the bare minimum 

On top of all your standards and goal posts changing its kinda funny how two weeks ago you were basically radio silent and nowhere to be found when Lawrence crapped the bed. I didn’t quote your username to call you out for that. Funny how he beats one of the worst teams in the league one week and has a garbage time TD to lose a game and tie the least amount of points of any team who played his oppositions and you are trying to jump up and down to get my attention and talk about that being progress lol. 

Im cackling with laughter right now over this. This is one of the most blatant examples of “massive homer keeping a thread alive and grasping at straws week after week because he can’t handle criticism of the QB his team drafted” 

If this is one of the highlight games of the season for Lawrence, I feel pretty validated in my stance 

I only bring up box scores just for you. Did you not say this:

“In 5 games this year he’s had two games with a rating above 90 which is a standard benchmark in this league. Those two games are the only games he had with a completion percentage above 60%.  And one of those games was against a terrible Colts team.”

Maybe that’s why I brought up the QB rating in his last 11 games for you. 😮

And he has a 66% completion over his last 11 games. He’s just checking all the boxes for you.

And if everyone knew the game was over, why’d they keep playing? Why didn’t the Jets forfeit against the Browns when they were down 13 with a 1:55 left in week 2?

Of course you think he’s responsible for the 13, maybe 17 points left on the board. 

You were MIA last two weeks. I wonder why.

24 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

“In 5 games this year he’s had two games with a rating above 90 which is a standard benchmark in this league. Those two games are the only games he had with a completion percentage above 60%.  And one of those games was against a terrible Colts team.”

And he has a 66% completion over his last 11 games. He’s just checking all the boxes for you.

And if everyone knew the game was over, why’d they keep playing? Why didn’t the Jets forfeit against the Browns when they were down 13 with a 1:55 left in week 2?

Of course you think he’s responsible for the 13, maybe 17 points left on the board. 

I personally was MIA because nothing in the last two weeks changed my opinion and I don’t have the same vested interest in watching one guy play cheerleader for a player he hopes will work out for his team. 

As I said your standards and goal posts change constantly for your argument. You are acting like a loss and a garbage tone TD when the game was 27-10 under 6 minutes means something. It’s grasping for straws at this point. Like what, I have to come in every week now and point out he didn’t do anything special in a losing effort because he didn’t totally crap his pants on the field lol? 

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Watched the whole game since the Jets were off and Lawrence looked solid.  I think there was discussion earlier in the thread about Minch and his stats coming in garbage time.  Both of Lawrence's TD came down 3 scores so how good of a game was it?  Was it KC playing bend don't break?  Was it Lawrence playing well?  Maybe a bit of both?

Overall the Jags D isn't awful, they have some decent weapons so I'm really confused about what Lawrence and the Jags are gonna be.  3-7 in the worst division in the AFC trending towards another top 10 pick.  Very difficult team to figure out on why they aren't better when every week it seems that the QB stats are respectable.

cuz this team fakes a few mistakes in a game and it always Bites us right in the butt. 

yesterday we left 6 points off the board just by the kicker himself. 

factor in the DC not getting any resemblence of a pass rush and having players fairly wide open. its suprising someone hasnt 50 burgered us yet. 

there were 2 guys who played like dog crap on the OL yesterday and both are supposed to be above average starters(Cam Robinson and Brandon Scherff).  scherff was taken to school multiple times.   our run game couldnt get much going because theres a lack of a power option(cuz there speed at LB was killing our outside run game. 

45 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Low YPA should correlate with a higher comp %

17 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Low YPA should correlate with a higher comp %

Has a higher IAY/PA than Cousins, Mahomes, Hurts, Brady, Burrow and Herbert. 

Jimmy G has a YPA of 8.1

He also has the 7th lowest IAY/PA. Luckily for him, the 49ers lead the league in Pass yards after catch per completion (YAC/Cmp), at a 7.2 clip. Hence the YPA of 8.1

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

53 minutes ago, lancerman said:

I personally was MIA because nothing in the last two weeks changed my opinion and I don’t have the same vested interest in watching one guy play cheerleader for a player he hopes will work out for his team. 

As I said your standards and goal posts change constantly for your argument. You are acting like a loss and a garbage tone TD when the game was 27-10 under 6 minutes means something. It’s grasping for straws at this point. Like what, I have to come in every week now and point out he didn’t do anything special in a losing effort because he didn’t totally crap his pants on the field lol? 

Yet you were the first to comment when he threw an INT against the Broncos. 😂

No INT the last two weeks, nothing to crap on him about ☹️

My standards don’t change. I’m going by your QB benchmark of 90+ QB rating and 60% + completion. That’s your go to stats. Right?

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

30 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yet you were the first to comment when he threw an INT against the Broncos. 😂

No INT the last two weeks, nothing to crap on him about ☹️

My standards don’t change. I’m going by your QB benchmark of 90+ QB rating and 60% + completion. That’s your go to stats. Right?

You don’t like box stats so I’ll respect your standards since you complain about it so much. 

Anyways have fun trying to pretend a meh game was some big turnaround for him. Totally biased 

15 minutes ago, lancerman said:

You don’t like box stats so I’ll respect your standards since you complain about it so much. 

Anyways have fun trying to pretend a meh game was some big turnaround for him. Totally biased 

Who is complaining? I’m using your benchmark for QB’s. QB rating and comp% is your go to since you don’t watch him play.

cya in two weeks chump.