Week 5 Prospect Talk

Scoundrel

No week 6 thread but Tuli Tuipulotu has 7 sacks on the season now. Had 7.5 TFL and 5.5 sacks last season as a sophomore. 6’4 290 nice size for 5 Tech or 3 Tech. He plays with a great motor and intensity. Brother Marlon is on the Eagles. Exciting prospect imo.

6 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Starting to think Bru McCoy could work his way up draft boards. Especially if he keeps this up once Tillman is back. 

I was coming in here to post about McCoy.

Byron Young, Hendon Hooker, Jeremy Banks, and Jalen Hyatt all helped their draft stocks yesterday too. If Hooker keeps this level of play up, he might end up a first rounder.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:37 AM, Daniel said:

I was coming in here to post about McCoy.

Byron Young, Hendon Hooker, Jeremy Banks, and Jalen Hyatt all helped their draft stocks yesterday too. If Hooker keeps this level of play up, he might end up a first rounder.

A 25 year old QB out of a gimmicky offense going in the first round? I have my doubts. Then again, Brandon Weeden happened.

9 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Alvin Kamara 

I don't think he is the tackle-breaker Kamara is. He reminds me of Dalvin Cook as a runner, but he's obviously a far more talented pass catcher than Dalvin was.

54 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

A 25 year old QB out of a gimmicky offense going in the first round? I have my doubts. Then again, Brandon Weeden happened.

I agree that he shouldn’t go, but with 0 Ints, an undefeated season so far, and high level athleticism, someone will take that chance in an uninspiring class.