GDT 9/25/22 Week 4 - Buffalo Bills (2-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-1) - 1pm EST

drd23

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

This is so ******* stupid. You’d rather hope for them to miss a 30 yarder than have 2 minutes and timeouts? Harbaugh is a ******* moron

It's actually quite simple:

• You score a touchdown --> Josh Allen has to score a touchdown to match
  • You kick a FG -> Josh Allen, who is already dominating your defense, just needs a FG to tie.
  • You turn it over -> same scenario as #2 but to win

I will NEVER disagree with trying to score a touchdown inside the 3 yard line against a team like the Bills when your defense cannot do anything. Hell, the play call was good! Duvernay was open! Lamar just choked.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's actually quite simple:

• You score a touchdown --> Josh Allen has to score a touchdown to match
  • You kick a FG -> Josh Allen, who is already dominating your defense, just needs a FG to tie.
  • You turn it over -> same scenario as #2 but to win

I will NEVER disagree with trying to score a touchdown inside the 3 yard line against a team like the Bills when your defense cannot do anything. Hell, the play call was good! Duvernay was open! Lamar just choked.

I’m talking about them not letting Buffalo score. So so obviously 

Just now, biggie. said:

I thought I'd never see the day where Baltimore's defense is their biggest liability.

im not even sure who to blame right now. They invested (poorly) in players like Queen and Oweh, they just suck. Then they failed to address the OLB position because they're banking on 2 guys (Bowser and Ojabo) to return from injury.

And then we constantly blow coverages on the back end, too.