Halloween Films for 2022

RavensTillIDie

13 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Disagreed.  Maybe if EH was a different character.  I don't need another back story of a psycho preying on preteen boys.  I trhought the movie was fantastic as is.

On a completely separate note, Halloween Ends was absolute trash as everyone else has said.  Couldn't they have just given us the final battle for 20 minutes and stopped?  I didn't need the buildup of a potential reboot.  Just let it go.  

I don’t think Hawkes character needed a backstory, but I think there was potential there to showcase him as monster more.

Final Destination movies are the easiest to rank. Theres clear gaps between them

From worst to best

5. The Final Destination (FD4). The only movies in the series that I would advise a skip for. The 3D looks terrible on a tv, and the deaths are a letdown. Tony Todd isnt in it either. This feels like a cheap knock off. Definitely just go from 3 to 5.

4. Final Destination

This movie was really great when it first came out, but the later sequels really captured the tone a lot better. This one is the most serious, and Death acts plausible, but for the lack of fun factor, I have to put it here.

3. Final Destination 5

Definitely has the best ending in the entire series of films. The bad 3d is noticable, but there are some pretty great death scenes, and some of the character turns are good. 

2. Final Destination 3

Very fun movie and the lead is probably the best actress/actor in any of these movies. Some memorable death scenes

1. Final Destination 2

The best setups and payoffs in the entire series. "Way to break it, hero" trope is played to peak hilariousness. By far the best opening carnage scene

Edited by Malfatron