Week 5 GDT: San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, John232 said:

hopefully Ambry or whomever can get that juju going to cover for Mosley, who has been excellent all year 

Likely Womack on the outside and he should do fine. Good player in coverage, regardless from the inside or outside.

More so worried about Bosa. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Murray is such a moron sometimes lol. Why the hell would you spike it there??? 

Now at best it will be tied going into overtime. 

And the kicker missed it LOL!

We are officially in first place by ourselves in the NFC West! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More so worried about Bosa. 

100%. I think it's a good thing that he was trying to stretch it out and walking around without a major limp. If he's out time, I'm thinking it'll be short term. A week or 2. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

100%. I think it's a good thing that he was trying to stretch it out and walking around without a major limp. If he's out time, I'm thinking it'll be short term. A week or 2. 

Still, those are tricky injuries where it is going to effect him for a while, and possibly the rest of the season. Need him against the Chiefs or else we are cooked. 

Warner was straight up dominant and is playing at 2020 level...The scary part is that Greenlaw is playing at a similar level. Insane LB play we have. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Still, those are tricky injuries where it is going to effect him for a while, and possibly the rest of the season. Need him against the Chiefs or else we are cooked. 

Warner was straight up dominant and is playing at 2020 level...The scary part is that Greenlaw is playing at a similar level. Insane LB play we have. 

Yep. I would imagine that is what it does. Won't know until we hear tomorrow what the specific injury right now, but my expectation of being able to field the elite defense we have had further into the season is dwindling. Armstead will be battling his injury all year. Kinlaw always battles his knees. 

Offense will become more and more important.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep. I would imagine that is what it does. Won't know until we hear tomorrow what the specific injury right now, but my expectation of being able to field the elite defense we have had further into the season is dwindling. Armstead will be battling his injury all year. Kinlaw always battles his knees. 

Offense will become more and more important.

If Moseley was still healthy, I'd feel more confident as our coverage from our corners plus LBs is just too good. The DL will still find ways to get sacks even though it won't be nearly as good without Bosa. 

But man now with Bosa/Moseley/Armstead out along with Ward/Kinlaw? Sheesh! 

• Like 1

Unreal man, unfreakingreal!

We are going to need Verrett to contribute and contribute soon. Losing Moseley in a contract year to an ACL when he has played at such a high level is brutal. 

This potential ATG defense is slowly but surely breaking down. Sucks so bad. 

• Like 1