Week 5 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I gave up on the idea of NFL coaches being smart evaluators back when Randy Wright was starting for GB

He wasn't even the worst starting QB we had. Jim Del Gazo, I think was one dudes name. Jerry Tagge, I think we had Bobby Douglass for a short bit. OMG, the 70's and 80's were just awful. 

Don Majkowski was a savior until Favre, Wally Pipped him. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I swear that dude gets who's whooped every game of them I watch

Six, SIX, corners went in the 1st round that year and only AJ Terrell is good lol. Three of them are no longer on the teams that drafted them. One of them tragically passed.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The report is the Lions DB who collapsed has a neck injury. Y'all watch that reply and tell me how he hurt his neck?

i've watched it 10x and am still not sure. i guess it got compressed at exactly the wrong angle when they made contact

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Justin Fields is going to come back and beat the Vikings. 😂

He throws a touch "forward" pass that is more of a run. It's in the stats as a TD pass. 

IDK if that's what he did, but last year some HS kid just up the road was running this option offense and he had an these jet shovel passes that go 1 yard and count as a forward pass but he ended up like 25/25 for 300 yards or something and he never threw the ball past the LOS lol