Week 5 Games

Leader

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The only reason George Pickens isn't on this roster is because he's not "Packer People" enough. For once, I'd love to just go after talent and not personality traits lol. This isn't church.

Well, if the Packers did have him, you'd just have more to complain about if Rodgers didn't throw to him. So it saves you some stress.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Zappe and Thompson are the prime reasons why I 100% believe Graham Mertz, Wisconsin's QB, will get a legit shot in the NFL. He's got every tool in the book and it only took one game post-moron for him to flash that potential again. Now, still 6 more games to go but Mertz has tools and legitimate coaching will drool over them.

Is there a universe where Chryst can be fired one week, and Barry the next?  Let it be so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Is there a universe where Chryst can be fired one week, and Barry the next?  Let it be so.

Given GB's history with replacing coaches - especially the DC variety - the mountain will have to move to Mohammed for it to happen.

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I honestly thought Chryst was untouchable this season, so anything can happen.

Yes...anything can...but usually doesnt.

The little that I've heard regards Chryst was in addition to stasis with the team on the field, a part of this was his wanting out - not wanting to....compete, survive & thrive in the new world that is college football.

Nothing similar has changed in the Packers world. I'd be flabbergasted if they dumped Barry now - as opposed to "trying to fix the problems" - which is way more their style.