Week 5 Games

Leader

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Skyler Thompson might actually be left handed

This dude and Nathan Peterman make me believe that NFL coaches are no smarter than **** I can read here or online elsewhere. There was NOTHING in Thompson's tape at Kansas State that said "yeah, that guy belongs on an NFL roster." There are ~500 starting QBs in college to pick from and this dude gets a shot lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

This dude and Nathan Peterman make me believe that NFL coaches are no smarter than **** I can read here or online elsewhere. There was NOTHING in Thompson's tape at Kansas State that said "yeah, that guy belongs on an NFL roster." There are ~500 starting QBs in college to pick from and this dude gets a shot lol.

Yeah it's weird af. 

Also, I wish I was a bills fan

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I gave up on the idea of NFL coaches being smart evaluators back when Randy Wright was starting for GB

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He appears to be better than Justin Fields.