2022 FIFA World Cup [Sun, 20 Nov 2022 – Sun, 18 Dec 2022]

Hunter2_1

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Wasn’t sure If you were serious or not, wasn’t taking a shot at you. But Robert is considered a top 2-3 striker in the world if not the best at the moment.

I don’t know anything about soccer so I wouldn’t know. Love watching the WC but anything outside of that it’s hard for me to follow along. Maybe in the future I’ll start trying to follow along. 

I don’t even know what the striker positions responsibilities are. Same with center backs etc etc. 

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Whats the season calendar look like for alot of the leagues? Like when does the season start and finish?

English premier league started in August  and ends in May of next year. There’s usually a break or 2 during the season to include other tournaments that are going on

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

English premier league started in August  and ends in May of next year. There’s usually a break or 2 during the season to include other tournaments that are going on

Sweet thanks for the help. Crazy of how small of a break there is in between seasons.