2022 FIFA World Cup [Sun, 20 Nov 2022 – Sun, 18 Dec 2022]

Hunter2_1

On 11/23/2022 at 8:11 PM, malak1 said:

I blame Drake for the missed PK.

You are not the only one. Some players really don't play as good as they used to before. No idea why it is happening. https://www.firesticktricks.com/watch-fifa-world-cup-on-firestick.html - here are some offers on where to stream the games in a good quality.

Edited by hollymolly

It's always hard to be on Twitter as an Englishman when USA play in the World Cup. I follow so many NFL/NBA journalists that start offering abysmal football related opinions. I imagine it will bother me 5 times as much when it's involving England too.

Don't know much about the US team, but they will need to be a lot, lot better at retaining the ball than they were against Wales. It becomes a viscous cycle when you can't retain the ball - the less they can keep the ball, the more intense the press will become from England and therefore your possession goes down even further.

England showed against Iran they have the ability to break down a low block so that would be very brave to accept 30% possession with a low block.

Edited by lomaxgrUK