Week 6: NY Jets vs GB Packers

Bobby816

6 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Checking out the pff grades from this game

Absolute disgrace

Good. The more they blindly crap on the Jets players the better they play. I want them to just stay in their Mom’s basement eating Hot Pockets and wallowing in their own filth believing they know something. 

43 minutes ago, xrade said:

Good. The more they blindly crap on the Jets players the better they play. I want them to just stay in their Mom’s basement eating Hot Pockets and wallowing in their own filth believing they know something. 

Lmao this seems like an extreme and unnecessarily resentful reaction.

That was an awesome W, Saleh proving me wrong, the defense is improving. QW appears to be “unlocked” and Sauce has potential to be as good as Revis. His level of play for a rookie CB has been astounding. On offense Breece has been a difference maker and right now has to be OROY. The “don’t draft a RB high” mentality has always been a farce to me.

Eventually we are going to have to figure out the passing game though. The Moore situation isn’t good. They have iron that out with him ASAP. Wilson isn’t losing us games but eventually we are going to need to rely on his arm. He showed us he can do it vs Pitt

• Like 1