Week 6: NY Jets vs GB Packers

Bobby816

The Jets just punched the Packers in the mouth. They were clearly the better and more physical football team. 

Some of the schemed up calls that MLF called in the 2nd half were brilliant coaching.  

Breece Hall is a star, Sauce Gardner is a star. Wilson didn't throw a turnover, settled in the 2nd half they made adjustments cause Alexander was locking up Garrett. 

Everything we needed to happen, happened. 

Hall carried the offense and Wilson didn't blow the game. I'm still waiting for Wilson to prove he's the franchise QB, but he's managing to do just enough. We really have to figure out what's going on with the passing game in the first half of games. 

Defense, Ulbrich proved me wrong. Great plan and I loved that Sauce is proving a lot of people wrong about picking a CB that high. The whole defense looked good without any fluke plays or flags. Hopefully Sauce is good to go next week. The Williams brothers are the defensive players of the game. That was amazing.