Week 6: NY Jets vs GB Packers

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Everything we needed to happen, happened. 

Hall carried the offense and Wilson didn't blow the game. I'm still waiting for Wilson to prove he's the franchise QB, but he's managing to do just enough. We really have to figure out what's going on with the passing game in the first half of games. 

Defense, Ulbrich proved me wrong. Great plan and I loved that Sauce is proving a lot of people wrong about picking a CB that high. The whole defense looked good without any fluke plays or flags. Hopefully Sauce is good to go next week. The Williams brothers are the defensive players of the game. That was amazing. 

Sauce is good to go, he returned to the game and he wore a cheese head to troll Packer fans after hahaha

I said it then, I wanted Sauce because he is SPECIAL. If you are taking a player top 5 you want a special talent and everything about Sauce is unique. He is a freak and his work ethic and attitude is something we needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Sauce is good to go, he returned to the game and he wore a cheese head to troll Packer fans after hahaha

I said it then, I wanted Sauce because he is SPECIAL. If you are taking a player top 5 you want a special talent and everything about Sauce is unique. He is a freak and his work ethic and attitude is something we needed.

Agreed. The best CB I've seen in years coming out of college. His ability to line up on #1 WRs is a difference maker for the defense. 

5 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

MLF needs to help out these WRs and get them open.  I think that's the only thing missing.

yeah only corey davis is making plays. getting a little concerned about both the kids. moore has flat out been invisible for weeks. 

14 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Man I loved Sauce. Just didn’t live a CB there at the time bc I knew we needed offense. But we drafted Wilson right after. So right away I was happy with the Sauce pick.

3-0 when I wear my Moore jersey this year. But Moore has been awful. Blame it on what you want. But he’s just not useful to date. I hope it changes. Bc he has talent. But when the team is winning and you’re not any reason why… you start losing snaps.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

3-0 when I wear my Moore jersey this year. But Moore has been awful. Blame it on what you want. But he’s just not useful to date. I hope it changes. Bc he has talent. But when the team is winning and you’re not any reason why… you start losing snaps.

agreed. its not just a coincidence anymore. he just isnt getting it done. has talent but we crowned him way toooo fast. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Man I loved Sauce. Just didn’t live a CB there at the time bc I knew we needed offense. But we drafted Wilson right after. So right away I was happy with the Sauce pick.

Knowing we got GW and JJ after I was much happier with Sauce. He’s having a tremendous impact and immediately a fan favorite. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

agreed. its not just a coincidence anymore. he just isnt getting it done. has talent but we crowned him way toooo fast. 

Hoping these next couple weeks with defenses weaker in the secondary can help that. But our bread and buyer still needs to be running the ball. Hall is our 3rd best player to date after Q and AVT

• Like 1