State of the Steelers

warfelg

9 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

This is from Mason, not Kenny. Implying that Ben didn’t give the young guys advice.

I thought it was from KP for some reason. 

I knew about ben not offering help for Mason, but I expected that from ben  as well as ben hanging around a few years after he was washed.:)  

On 12/26/2023 at 1:22 PM, Dcash4 said:

Unless I’m reading this wrong.

”prohibited from denying someone who is NOT a high level executive or secondary executive (defined next as assistant GM)”

Either way, I doubt the Steelers would block him.

2 hours ago, 43M said:

Either way, I doubt the Steelers would block him.

But they can…which has been my point. 

If they went out of their way to create this GM team, I think it’s pretty reasonable to assume they would try to keep it together at least through the first couple years.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, warfelg said:

Honestly, has Kenny shown us enough for him to be the unquestioned starter? I'd say no. I mean, I think he's starting for us next year. I'm realistic enough to know a lot of his problems were on the OC and talent, but he certainly isn't a sure thing at this point. I have faith he'll take a leap if conditions improve, but to act like Tomlin is pulling the plug on Elway, Ben, Montana, or Brady because they got hurt is a little far fetched. Young guys, even QBs, should earn their spot. 

• Like 1