Week 6 GDT Bills at Chiefs: Divisional Round Rematch

Trentwannabe

26 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

According to The Buffalo Beat (the best bills podcast with Joe Buscaglia) Ed Oliver played 33% of snaps last week. A huge decline then what he's used to and a smart move to keep him fresh and healthy going into this week vs KC. 

I thought I remembered seeing him on the field but couldn't pinpoint an exact play. The Bills have been so judicious with their injured guys this year, the depth of the team has been tested and IMO it has passed. Hopefully they get rewarded this Sunday and again in February. 

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I thought I remembered seeing him on the field but couldn't pinpoint an exact play. The Bills have been so judicious with their injured guys this year, the depth of the team has been tested and IMO it has passed. Hopefully they get rewarded this Sunday and again in February. 

Yeah this feels different than any other team in the past. 

Last year or any other year, when we were missing even like Milano or a single defender, our team suffered. I'm not sure if it's the depth, or coaching, or mindset the players are in, or a combo of all 3 but it's an amazing thing. Now a bunch of our back up/depth players got starting minutes and performed very well and will be ready.

Hamlin, Johnson, Elam, Jackson, Benford, Bryant, Dodson, Jones all on the defense. 

Quentin Morris, Kumerow, Shakir, on offense. 

Having Benford and Elam as our CB3 and CB4 is such a nice thing to have. Not to mention the crazy depth of the DL.

I think if Knox misses or is limited Morris could have a good game. He's got the athleticism and size to make some plays. I think KC does its best to take Diggs out of the game and could work coverage to Gabe too, look for Knox/Morris/Shakir to make some big plays. 

HEY AY AY AYYYYY

• Like 1

Good game, Bills fans. Damn near always is between these two. But, I love the civility and the respect that this rivalry has. Nice to have a fan base I can just chat with, despite the stakes of the game. Look forward to it again in 3 months, because let's be real...it's going to happen again.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Good game, Bills fans. Damn near always is between these two. But, I love the civility and the respect that this rivalry has. Nice to have a fan base I can just chat with, despite the stakes of the game. Look forward to it again in 3 months, because let's be real...it's going to happen again.

Gonna be happening for a long, long time.

7 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Oh its happening, the road through the AFC still goes through KC until proven otherwise 

• Like 1