SNF GDT: Eagles at Cowboys

titans0021

2 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

If the entire Patriots receiving corps was healthy it'd be Patriots.  Edelman/Mitchell have been out all season.  Hogan has missed a lot of time.  Gronk missed time/has been wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid injuries even when he does play.  Burkhead missed a lot of time. 

We had one stretch where we had Phillip Dorsett (the guy the Colts were going to cut) as our #1, and Chris Hogan had a (I believe) a sprained ankle and should have been out of the game, but the Patriots were so thin at WR they literally couldn't call plays if Hogan didn't play some snaps.  Then we also had the amazing Dwayne Allen as our #1 TE that same game.  We quite literally almost were at the point there weren't enough bodies to call non-goal line offensive plays.

Has Cooks missed a game?

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

When he manages to be on the field.

I don't think people realize we've been without 3 of our top 4 WRs for most of the season.

It' not like Wentz has superstars catching his passes... Agholor was benched last season. Bears didn't want Jeffrey and Torrey Smith shouldn't be in the NFL

Just now, eagles18 said:

will my vote be proven when none of them get probowl nods? 

Because the Pro Bowl is the end-all, be-all right?

I mean, it was just two years ago that Alshon Jeffrey was being argued as a Top 10 WR. Legitimately, just three seasons ago there were some on this very forum calling him better than Antonio Brown and Top 5.

Agholor was indeed benched but he was also a 2nd year WR and asked to be a #1/#2 and many times WRs don't make the leap until their 3rd year. He has been brilliant when called upon this year.

And Torrey Smith should far from be out of the NFL and was a #1 WR just 3 years ago.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Because the Pro Bowl is the end-all, be-all right?

I mean, it was just two years ago that Alshon Jeffrey was being argued as a Top 10 WR. Legitimately, just three seasons ago there were some on this very forum calling him better than Antonio Brown and Top 5.

Agholor was indeed benched but he was also a 2nd year WR and asked to be a #1/#2 and many times WRs don't make the leap until their 3rd year. He has been brilliant when called upon this year.

And Torrey Smith should far from be out of the NFL and was a #1 WR just 3 years ago.

No one cares what someone did 2-3 years ago. I'll give it to you that Agholor has been better this season but hes no where near super star level

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

haha that would mean they beat philly. and i don't like that outcome. 

We're not beating Philly.  Our defense has no depth at corner, we'll get torched.  Your run defense is ranked 1st, we're a running team.

Archived