Week 7 Thread: "That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" - Taylor Heinicke-Swift - GB @ WSH

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Nah man. If we win 2 or 3 of the games Taylor starts there’s no way they go back to Wentz and if we lose all or 3 of them it makes no sense to put him back in. Wentz probably never plays for this team again. Logistically it makes no sense at all

I disagree, if we lose 3 or 4 in a row, Rivera will go back to Wentz. I’m with you that it doesn’t make sense but Rivera isn’t going to not play the guy he traded for. He just is going to go back to Wentz. Maybe, maybe when we’re eliminated from the playoffs in Dec that Howell will get a chance, maybe…

Just now, turtle28 said:

I disagree, if we lose 3 or 4 in a row, Rivera will go back to Wentz. I’m with you that it doesn’t make sense but Rivera isn’t going to not play the guy he traded for. He just is going to go back to Wentz. Maybe, maybe when we’re eliminated from the playoffs in Dec that Howell will get a chance, maybe…

I stand by what I said when he got hurt. Wentz will never play for this team again. NEVER.