Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So it's really the Raiders GM you have an issue with? You think they should have gotten AJ Brown instead?

Packers aren't paying Adams anything.

Not following. Simple point is that if Adams wanted to be a Packer right now, he would be. Money isn't and wasn't an issue especially with how we structure those deals. Therefore we would have been prevented from adding another WR, whether that was Brown or someone else.

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not following. Simple point is that if Adams wanted to be a Packer right now, he would be. Money isn't and wasn't an issue especially with how we structure those deals. Therefore we would have been prevented from adding another WR, whether that was Brown or someone else.

So you admit to knowing Adams didn't want to play here. Do you know that AJ Brown did?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

So why assume things and blame Gute when you have literally no clue about what happens?

So you think I'm going out on a limb by assuming that if the Packers would have offered a better deal to the Titans and the same contract extension to Brown, he wouldn't be a Packer right now? 

I mean...okay 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So you think I'm going out on a limb by assuming that if the Packers would have offered a better deal to the Titans and the same contract extension to Brown, he wouldn't be a Packer right now? 

I mean...okay 

You would have scoffed at the idea of Adams turning down a similar/better deal to STAY here.

So, yeah, your opinion on hypothetical player movements is pretty meaningless. It's ALL you talk about. And none of it is ever realistic.

• Like 2