2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, Kingram said:

I love watching him play basketball, but the antics and constant crying is so painful sometimes. Really only bugs me significantly when he plays the Pelicans. Last year he ran up the court with his hands in the air screaming and high stepping and didn't a T, I think that's what started the annoyance.

He's all NBA 1st team complaining after the play.

NBA 1st Team "HEY!" whining during the play:

Luka
Dame
KAT
Russ
Lebron

NBA 1st Team complaining after the play:

Jokic
Dame
Luka
CP3
Draymond

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

jokic has no chance to guard naz reid 

Not with the way the refs officiated Jokic last night. Disgusting. In the first quarter he had 1 call reversed on a Coaches challenge and another "phantom call" (that is a Doris quote from the foul call).

Nuggets very lucky to come out with the W last night. Second night of a back to back and they couldn't handle the athleticism of the Wolves all night, Jaden McDaniels in particular.

Jokic/Murray 2 man game in the clutch is just too good. 

NBA officiating man. Last night Jose Alvarado took an elbow to the mouth on a clear swing through, called it a defensive foul. Willie challenged, on video CLEAR AS DAY elbow to the face on a swing through...Unsuccessful challenge?????? What are we doing here?

On 1/17/2023 at 8:52 PM, seminoles1 said:

Jokic is too good. Like, he's playing at a level only a small handful of players have ever reached.

While I do agree with this because Jokic is easily my favorite non Celtic, we are seeing unprecedented numbers from all corners of the nba. Like Jayson Tatum is already the franchise leader for 50 point games. Do we think it's a skill gap in previous generations or has the NBA cheapened scoring?

39 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

While I do agree with this because Jokic is easily my favorite non Celtic, we are seeing unprecedented numbers from all corners of the nba. Like Jayson Tatum is already the franchise leader for 50 point games. Do we think it's a skill gap in previous generations or has the NBA cheapened scoring?

both but way more of the latter

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

we need league expansion IMO