2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

the disrespect from reggie. nets gonna try for a miss ft rebound + 3pter, says that claxton should try to make the ft because he will miss anyways lol. claxton instead tries to miss and doesn't even hit rim lol

Edited by 11sanchez11

Pels can't even beat the Magic and their next 7 games are BRUTAL. Slumping and injured at the worst time of the year on our schedule. I'd be surprised if we win more than 1 of the next 7 games. 27-26 and playin territory inbound. Life is so unfair as a Pels fan bruh. Why is this team always so injured.

They didn't want this smoke, Dave. They do all that talking and jockeying and I ain't about that jockeying. It started with Dillon Brooks. I said he was too small to guard LeBron. He said, 'F..' me. I said, 'F---' you back. He started to come at me and I said, 'You don't want these problems.' And then Ja came out of nowhere talking. He definitely didn't want these problems. Then the dad came and he obviously didn't want no problems. But I wanted anything they had. Don't let these fools fool you now."

this pasta tastes good