2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

At this point, I'd argue that Westbrook is more valuable than Kyrie.  In a few months that might change, but Kyrie's trade value is radioactive.

Neither guy has any trade value what so ever at this point in time. The Nets would be doing the Lakers and Kyrie a favor if they sent him there though.

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

True. It all hinges on that. They won't trade him just to trade him, but if the Lakers trade AD for future assets then I think he'd consider leaving for sure.

He should've just kept his deal as it was and then took less money to go back to Cleveland to play with Donovan/Garland/Mobley.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

My bigger issue is that I think Ayton's offensive production is in LARGE part due to the play of CP3.  His FG% the previous 2 seasons went up drastically which coincided with CP3's arrival.  That might have been part of his natural growth but I'm a strong believer that he's a huge benefactor of CP3's passing.

ayton plays worse with cp3. he just got better from when he was a rookie/soph

ayton scored more points per 100 possessions, had a higher fg% and ts% when he wasn't on the court with cp3 last year.

40 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Pels are dumb AF 

I admit the team looks dumb as hell right now. Very undisciplined. They're a young team who still haven't gotten to fully gel though because they keep dealing with injuries, they'll be fine on that end. Always gonna have a ton of turnovers though, they move the ball too much without a true PG to not get some TOs.

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol Marshall wasn’t even good at Xavier and some how he gets minutes in the NBA 

He's a good hustle guy to get 10th man kind of minutes but he's the lowest IQ guy on the team tbh. He plays fast but he plays dumb. He can make catch and shoot 3s and get hustle plays, that'll always find minutes in the NBA, but he takes too many dumb shots and makes his percentages look worse. Needs to reel it in.

• Like 1