Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

And on another note .... This is my Week 10 NFL coach hot seat rankings

Now Mike Tomlin should be number 1 on this but Pittsburgh never fires head coaches so ....

1. Josh McDaniels

2. Dennis Allen

3. Kliff Kingsbury

4. Kevin Stefanski

5. Matt LaFleur our boy coming in hot at number 5, but if Cleveland wins this Sunday and we don't, LaFleur is gonna jump Stefanski and may even jump Kingsbury.

Just now, squire12 said:

Depends on how far SF goes this year.  Not sure what draft capital SF has for GB of interest?

Jimmy G is a FA at the end of the year.  Unless they win a Super Bowl, I think they're moving on.  They gave up way too much to get him for them to stick with Jimmy G.  Plus, it'll be a post-June 1st trade so that means '23 picks aren't going to be involved.  The only pick beyond the upcoming year they've traded is their 5th in 2024 as part of the CMC trade.

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

Rodgers for Kittle, I actually would take that

San Francisco doesn't even return the phone call.  Honestly, I'd ask for a conditional '24 SRP (moves to a FRP if they make the playoffs) and a conditional '25 3rd round pick (3rd if he retires and/or miss the playoffs in 2023, 2nd if they make the playoffs, and 1st if they win the Super Bowl).  That'd be my asking price.

31 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

And on another note .... This is my Week 10 NFL coach hot seat rankings

5. Matt LaFleur our boy coming in hot at number 5, but if Cleveland wins this Sunday and we don't, LaFleur is gonna jump Stefanski and may even jump Kingsbury.

Not even close.

12 hours ago, St Vince said:

As long as Rodgers is on this roster this franchise is handcuffed. All you can do is to continue to go for it. If you dump talent Rodgers will go into brat mode and try to force his way out. He already said he doesn't want any part of a rebuild.

The FO just needs to come to terms that the SB window is closed and just move on and bite the bullet. The Bears and Lions already got the jump on us on the rebuild. 

The only team that would be attractive for Rodgers is Tennessee. Just get what you can and ship him south. Next years roster will be less talented as this one. Hanging on to Rodgers will just turn into a toxic situation next season.

I think you just be honest with him.

Realistically the window is shut. We can't keep mortgaging the future and we should sort the cap out next season. We can't afford to keep Jones, Bak - even guys like Crosby aren't worth paying the premium.

If he wants to be part of a rebuild then fine - you work around that and it probably means a deeper rebuild. If he doesn't then you work with him to move him on. Nobody needs to go into brat or blackmail mode. 

Some of you lot seem to think he is the son of satan or something (seriously can't believe you are arguing about who wanted him gone first - what a fanbase !!!  the rest of the league must be laughing their heads off at what you guys have turned into) who has a mission to bring the franchise down. Not seen anything to suggest that. Be honest with him and we should be able to work out something that works for both sides without it getting even more toxic.

26 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Exactly, and he's about problem #9 on this offense.   

Same song and dance for the last 3 years. You would think at some point people would move on. Gute could get "Aaron Rodgers is retiring a Packer" tattooed onto his forehead and people would still be talking about potential trades on this forum. He either retires or plays for the Packers next year, there is no other option. 

35 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Exactly, and he's about problem #9 on this offense.   

Kurt Warner just put out an analysis of the Detroit game on YouTube and its fair to say there's plenty of blame to go around. I would recommend watching it. The amount of times our WRs are just flat out ran the wrong route on simple playcalls was downright disgusting. Its causing Rodgers to second guess himself and miss reads he should be making in his sleep. A lot of this falls on coaching.

10 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Same song and dance for the last 3 years. You would think at some point people would move on. Gute could get "Aaron Rodgers is retiring a Packer" tattooed onto his forehead and people would still be talking about potential trades on this forum. He either retires or plays for the Packers next year, there is no other option. 

He's here for the next 2 years, the issue will be telling him we need to draft a QB with a high pick.  

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Kurt Warner just put out an analysis of the Detroit game on YouTube and its fair to say there's plenty of blame to go around. I would recommend watching it. The amount of times our WRs are just flat out ran the wrong route on simple playcalls was downright disgusting. Its causing Rodgers to second guess himself and miss reads he should be making in his sleep. A lot of this falls on coaching.

And you still haven’t addressed the play where Aaron Rodgers was literally looking at a wide open Degaura for a monstrous gain.