WR Kadarius Toney traded to Chiefs for compensatory 3rd and 6th

Acgott

LMAO.. My words on this putz almost 2 yrs ago. 

I might be one of the few here i have no faith in this kid. I have watched at least 2-3 interviews with him and the way he answers questions and the way he seems to go about his business he seems like a diva in the making. Still think he was a bad pick and pick to me that wreaked of desparation.
Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

Perhaps this means the Giants FO didn't see Toney fitting into the culture and team values they're building. Because his health on its own wouldn't warrant trading Toney this early in his career for this value. He hasn't had any serious injuries. They're all nagging muscle injuries which he is likely to overcome eventually.

22 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I wonder if this somehow opens a window for the Gmen to make a move for a guy like Jeudy or Claypool?

I wouldn't be opposed to Jeudy, i'm not so sold on Claypool. I followed Jeudy in his college days, felt he could be a perennial pro bowler. Would love to have him 

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Ah okay, so these are very very low draft picks, should consider them more an extremely early 4th and 7th round pics. If the Giants feel they couldn't get any thing out of him at least we got something for Toney.

Thanks again Gettleman! (I just can't stop hating that guy! 😠)

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised and disappointed. Even with his attitude and high bust potential, his athleticism is so rare and you saw the stress it put on a defense. I would've kept him through the end of the season to see if he worked in this offense but I guess if you can get a 3rd, you might as well cut bait. 

But they also just set the market. Jeudy would cost us more than we got for Toney. I would not do it. Hold the picks and build through the draft.

• Like 2