Week 8 GDT - Bears v. "America's Team"

HuskieBear

That dunce that said the nfc east was the best conference in the league a few years ago was just a few years off. I don’t remember if a single team ended with a winning record that season, and if so, only barely. This year he’d be right though. The commanders are the only weak spot. 

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I know, I was just talking about the extreme difference in opinion on the same play.

I have no idea how anyone can blame an overthrow like that on the route. Even if the route was wrong, I doubt it called for someone to throw a trampoline on the field and turn into Megatron

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I have no idea how anyone can blame an overthrow like that on the route. Even if the route was wrong, I doubt it called for someone to throw a trampoline on the field and turn into Megatron

I don't think there is any sort of "extreme" debate there...I think both the throw was bad as was the route...for me when the QB is having to shout over to the guy he is supposed to go to pre-snap and he still can't run a proper route that is a bigger concern than the rushed throw.