NCAA Basketball Thread (2023-24)

beekay414

Carolina didn't deserve the #1 ranking tbqh. Definitely not based on their play this season. Been going through the motions and playing uninspired basketball. Was bound to catch up to them at some point.

Told my two buddies that are big time college ball fans that Houston deserved the #1 ranking based on how they're playing. CBB needs to catch up to CFB and swap out the #1 team based on performance, not wins and losses. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Carolina didn't deserve the #1 ranking tbqh. Definitely not based on their play this season. Been going through the motions and playing uninspired basketball. Was bound to catch up to them at some point.

Told my two buddies that are big time college ball fans that Houston deserved the #1 ranking based on how they're playing. CBB needs to catch up to CFB and swap out the #1 team based on performance, not wins and losses. 

It’d never happen but I wished they got rid of preseason rankings and didn’t start ranking teams until like late December/early January. Wished the same thing for college football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

It’d never happen but I wished they got rid of preseason rankings and didn’t start ranking teams until like late December/early January. Wished the same thing for college football.

100% agreed. Rankings shouldn't happen until conference play in both sports. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

See I knew you wasnt a bad person lol