NCAA Basketball Thread (2023-24)

beekay414

If they play this game 10 times. I am not sure Purdue wins a game. UConn just that good and game plan just as good. 

Hurley should block all calls from the state of Kentucky. Don’t even think about it. He’s a made man at UConn. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If they play this game 10 times. I am not sure Purdue wins a game. UConn just that good and game plan just as good. 

Hurley should block all calls from the state of Kentucky. Don’t even think about it. He’s a made man at UConn. 

Purdue would need more contributors than just Edey and Smith.  Smith was a minimal factor in the 2nd half

this is legitimately and unquestionably one of the best college basketball teams of all time

newton and clingan should both have their numbers retired

lastly, some food for thought

cam newton transfers to auburn, wears #2, and wins a national championship in his only year there

tristen newton transfers to uconn, wears #2, and wins two national championships in his only two years there

i like this trend

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Dude said “people better get us now that’s all you better get us now. Cause it’s coming” then proceeded to win back to back championships…

Talked that **** and backed it up

Certainly did.  Hurley can be annoying, but he backed the talk up.

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Dude said “people better get us now that’s all you better get us now. Cause it’s coming” then proceeded to win back to back championships…

Talked that **** and backed it up

there’s a post from me on this very website from about 14 months ago saying uconn will never win anything with hurley on the sideline 

i would like to officially recant that statement and acknowledge that i was wrong for the first time in my life

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

UConn is arguably a more prestigious program than Kentucky at this point. Especially with the sanctions so far in the rear view mirror. I hope he stays here and builds a legacy like Calhoun.

• Like 1

i don’t think hurley will leave, but i don’t think it’s impossible that he could leave (i certainly wouldn’t do a permaban bet on it)

but i genuinely can’t figure out if it’s more delusional that kentucky fans think he’s already on his way or that they think reed sheppard is coming back for another year