Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

3 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Assuming Rodgers is a Jet - what is the absolute highest you would draft another QB? 2nd round? 3rd round? Any names y'all like?

Early in next draft, if Love is no good.  Otherwise, I don't target one at all, we have our guy for the next 5-8 years.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Nonsense.  We need our Brian Brohm.

What's wrong with Etling?  All he did was go 16-7 at LSU, 4,500+ yards throwing.  27 TD's, 7 INT's.  170 yards rushing. 17-22 for 220 yards 1 TD 0 INT in pre-season.  With the long run for a TD.

After I googled Danny Ettling girlfriend, I found a site that says he's single.  Then another side where the headline is, "Can we talk about how handsome Danny Etling is?"--Our quarterback looks better than yours.

In the article, here is one of the last quotes...."Don't let your girlfriend within three feet of this guy or you'll wind up single."

How can he not be good?

https://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2017/8/2/16075890/danny-etling-handsome-man-lsu-football-2017

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

What's wrong with Etling?  All he did was go 16-7 at LSU, 4,500+ yards throwing.  27 TD's, 7 INT's.  170 yards rushing. 17-22 for 220 yards 1 TD 0 INT in pre-season.  With the long run for a TD.

After I googled Danny Ettling girlfriend, I found a site that says he's single.  Then another side where the headline is, "Can we talk about how handsome Danny Etling is?"--Our quarterback looks better than yours.

In the article, here is one of the last quotes...."Don't let your girlfriend within three feet of this guy or you'll wind up single."

How can he not be good?

https://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2017/8/2/16075890/danny-etling-handsome-man-lsu-football-2017

you probably saw jordan love w/ Ehtling's girlfriend in door county

Just now, incognito_man said:

you probably saw jordan love w/ Ehtling's girlfriend in door county

Don't forget with Dillon who was throwing sticks to his dogs to fetch, if they could beat Jordan Love's girlfriend to them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

How can he not be good?

I see.  So he'd be our Jimmy-G?

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I see.  So he'd be our Jimmy-G?

No.  Ettling is better.

If Jimmy G went into a haunted house, he'd come out with a job application...compared to Etling.

Compared to Danny, if both were playing in a sand box, cats would try to bury Jimmie.

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:
6 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Assuming Rodgers is a Jet - what is the absolute highest you would draft another QB? 2nd round? 3rd round? Any names y'all like?

Early in next draft, if Love is no good.  Otherwise, I don't target one at all, we have our guy for the next 5-8 years.

If Rodgers is traded, key addition to the QB room is a veteran that can be a mentor for Love.  Flacco, Dalton, Bridgewater, Keenum, Mariotta