Circle the games

Hunter2_1

These are playoff-calibre games. Almost like an extension to the playoffs. Mouth watering. Which of these upcoming games are you most excited about and will have the most repercussion?

11/26 - New Orelans at LA Rams

12/3 - Carolina at New Orleans

12/4 - Philadelphia at Seattle

12/10 - Minnesota at Carolina

12/10 - Philadelphia at LA Rams

12/17 - LA Rams at Seatte 

12/17 - New England at Pittsburgh

12/31 - Jacksonville at Tennessee 

Look at them. Look at the beauty of it. If projections were to come in, then every single one of them is shaping up to be crucial in determining playoff orders. 

I think Jacksonville at Tennessee will determine who wins that division. I think NE vs PIT will determine who gets number 1 seed in the AFC and if Seattle can win out until they get to that Rams game - that one could have repercussions as well. 

Not only that, but this year's playoffs are set to be very fascinating. 

CAN'T WAIT

Seattle win out? they just showed these last 3 weeks that theres nothing left in the tank but Russell luck.

its over for them. The Rams second half wont be as magical ( lol I found it hilarious that no one posted on 2 Rams forums for like 4 or 5 hours after the Minn. game)

its a game, people !

11/26 - New Orleans at LA Rams =New Orleans

12/3 - Carolina at New Orleans = New Orleans

12/4 - Philadelphia at Seattle  = Philadelphia

12/10 - Minnesota at Carolina = Carolina

12/10 - Philadelphia at LA Rams = Philadelphia

12/17 - LA Rams at Seattle  =  by then it will two losers trying to survive,who cares ? lol. cool for bragging rights,yay!-

New England at Pittsburgh = who ever wins, Pitt wins the one in playoffs anyway

12/31 - Jacksonville at Tennessee  = whoooooooo caressssssss? :)  two groomsmen that are never getting married,so to speak

At least Tenn. Helmet is interesting but I think both teams change in a year or two per news I heard.

Exceedingly biased, but it's definitely Pats vs Steelers for me. Likely to decide HFA, which of course could be massive for determining who appears in the superbowl. Rams vs Saints and Rams vs Eagles should be fun too. Definitely some important games coming up!

All sorts of good games in the upcoming weeks. It's been a tough yr. for injuries in the NFL and the flag stance by the players has brought some negative attention to the game. Still overall it's been a fun season on the field and I look forward to a fun stretch drive.

7 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Falcons just won't die, 6-4 and have two games against New Orleans late in the year. Everyone assumes it is Saints vs Panthers, but Atlanta is still very much alive.

Especially considering Atlanta has head to head tiebreakers against every 6-4 (Seattle and Detroit) and 5-5 (Dallas and Green Bay) in the NFC. 

On 21/11/2017 at 1:49 PM, Jlowe22 said:

Falcons just won't die, 6-4 and have two games against New Orleans late in the year. Everyone assumes it is Saints vs Panthers, but Atlanta is still very much alive.

Definitely. Could see them squeeze into the 6th spot - and who really wants to play them in the playoffs....o.O

8 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't consider the Seahawks a playoff quality team with half of the LoB done for the season TBH.

Still think they'll have a say in the order - especially at home. Would you be that surprised if they beat LA at Clink? 

Archived