BDL 2022 Week 10 - Greenland Polar Bears @ Anchorage Trappers

RedGold

Who Wins?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Greenland Polar Bears
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2022 at 05:00 AM

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

hmmm, was going to go greenland, but then noticed Pickle decided to use graphs that show a second safery playing deep most of the time for what he's planning to do.... which he doesn't have.  With middle backers having roles underneath that means it's Travon Walker or Roquon Smith playing deep safety....not ideal

And yet you didn’t vote at all... you boner nose 

Italian Puppet GIF by Madman Films

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

hmmm, was going to go greenland, but then noticed Pickle decided to use graphs that show a second safery playing deep most of the time for what he's planning to do.... which he doesn't have.  With middle backers having roles underneath that means it's Travon Walker or Roquon Smith playing deep safety....not ideal

Pretty much when it's made fit pretty clear who you should be voting for.  Anchorage has the better game plan and overall team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Pretty much when it's made fit pretty clear who you should be voting for.  Anchorage has the better game plan and overall team.

I'm not sure if they have the better overall team, which is why I haven't voted yet to the other bonernose

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not sure if they have the better overall team, which is why I haven't voted yet to the other bonernose

That's fair and I'm not trying to tell you how to vote so please don't take it like that but at the same time I do feel like,  You brought up a valid point about their gameplan, greenlands,  That's, imo,  A pretty agregious contradiction

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

WW: Each person should make up their own mind as to who to vote for without being swayed

Also WW: Vote for ______ they have the better game plan and team

:) 

On 11/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, RedGold said:

Running game: this week we want to use Anchorage's strength against them.  We will be running right up the middle at Vea and Davis.  We want to use their aggressiveness and trust in those guys against them. We want to run plenty of traps at those 2 d lineman.  We feel that they trust those guys enough to not give any help or pressure up the gut so by running a bunch of trap plays on them we can catch them cheating to the outside and leaving the middle wide open.

What a weird approach. Aside from the fact that Davis was put on IR weeks ago, Vea and Davis are both guys who are massive space eaters. You don't catch those guys in traps like you would with a gap penetrator. Davis and Vea aren't guys who are trying to beat you to a spot. They're guys who will occupy more than 1 blocker and still get a hand on any ball carrier that gets in their lane.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

What a weird approach. Aside from the fact that Davis was put on IR weeks ago, Vea and Davis are both guys who are massive space eaters. You don't catch those guys in traps like you would with a gap penetrator. Davis and Vea aren't guys who are trying to beat you to a spot. They're guys who will occupy more than 1 blocker and still get a hand on any ball carrier that gets in their lane.

kid mero instagram GIF by Desus & Mero

You can’t trap a Trapper!

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I dont have any graphs at all that show a second safety playing.  Everything you said is a lie.