Week 12 GDT - Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

We seriously need to pick up like three offensive linemen this offseason between free agency and the draft. 

I'm happy with two if we re-sign Fusco, who has been up and down this year, but hasn't been a disaster. Plus we get Garnett back. One center, one guard, and I think that we can field a very competent offensive line somewhere in there. Not that I think Garnett is going to be very good. 

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

I want to keep arguing against picking Nelson in the top 3, but christ does this team give us every reason too. 

The nice thing is, if we are sitting at number 2, and all the quarterbacks declare (which I expect to happen), I dont' think that we will have to. I think someone will pay to move up into that #2 spot. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The nice thing is, if we are sitting at number 2, and all the quarterbacks declare (which I expect to happen), I dont' think that we will have to. I think someone will pay to move up into that #2 spot. 

Yeah, I'm fully expecting between QB's and some combine magic, plenty of guys will jump up into the conversation for top ten pick pushing Nelson down. Cincinatti could throw a wrench in any possible trade down. They either go tackle or guard, both huge needs for them. 

Nelson  in the 5 to 8 range, after a trade back to pick up a lot.  Billy Price at the top of the second.  And then hope Garnett is an upgrade over any of this year's guards. There are also some decdent free agent centers and guards available so we don 't have to load up our line with a couple of rookies and one second year guy (counting Garnett as being in his second year of actual play).

Archived