Eagles ink Suh, 1 year deal

Jroc04

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Nice additions on paper, I wonder if they'll suit on Sunday.

Given how underwhelming Quinn has been, (who at some moment forgot he was even on the team) I won't expect much from them. 

It's kind of the reverse gym shorts situation. With shorts we could never tell if the dbs were terrible or the scheme was terrible for them, with gannon we can't tell if our edge rushers are underwhelming or if gannon just literally cant scheme around a dline.

8 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

It's kind of the reverse gym shorts situation. With shorts we could never tell if the dbs were terrible or the scheme was terrible for them, with gannon we can't tell if our edge rushers are underwhelming or if gannon just literally cant scheme around a dline.

Our D-Line has always been underwhelming.

12 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Homie Roseman is one of the top 3 GMs in the entire NFL. Just incredible work he’s done to improve the Eagles roster. Predicting you guys will win the SB this year after this. 

Homie Roseman. Amazing I haven’t heard that spin yet. It might stick. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 6:17 AM, Broadway Joe said:

I see your jinx. 

I wish it was a jinx, but it's not. I can't stand the Eagles, but I think they're a better run organization. They have an actual GM who knows what they are doing (hiring HCs, F.A., etc.). Off the top of my head I can name a few genius moves Howie Roseman did: 1. The trade up to draft Wentz, Foles magic and then trading Wentz for a 1st round pick. 2. This year, fleecing the Saints for their '23 1st round pick (currently 5th overall), trading above Baltimore to grab Davis and now grabbing Suh. The only guy I see holding y'all back from a deep playoff run is Hurts, but Howie has the Eagles in position to grab a young, blue chip QB prospect in the '23 draft. If Hurts falls on his face this year, he can replace him.

I can only dream of Dallas pulling off one of these moves with JJ or SJ at the helm.   

Edited by Tony7188

11 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

The only guy I see holding y'all back from a deep playoff run is Hurts, but Howie has the Eagles in position to grab a young, blue chip QB prospect in the '23 draft. If Hurts falls on his face this year, he can replace him.

I can only dream of Dallas pulling off one of these moves with JJ or SJ at the helm.   

Prepare for Hurts to be the Eagles version of Dak then because Howies not drafting any of these so called FQB in the top 10 baring major catastrophic injury. Not after the year Jalen is having. Nor should he.