Zach Wilson

biggie.

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Mike White time

Is it too slick of me to ask how he supposed to "walk around"? I guess he was smiling, and acted like life was great after dropping another L, then yeah that's bad. But I don't know, should he have had a "moping in mental anguish" type of sizzle to his stride??? Maybe I'm being too literal about that quote though. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Is it too slick of me to ask how he supposed to "walk around"? I guess he was smiling, and acted like life was great after dropping another L, then yeah that's bad. But I don't know, should he have had a "moping in mental anguish" type of sizzle to his stride??? Maybe I'm being too literal about that quote though. 

Jets country, lets ride?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Jets country, lets ride?

More like Jets Country, Let's Close Our Eyes. Ooof, what a mess. This is an ugly season that stands out in a stack of ugly Jets seasons. And yeah I know they're 6-4. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

More like Jets Country, Let's Close Our Eyes. Ooof, what a mess. This is an ugly season that stands out in a stack of ugly Jets seasons. And yeah I know they're 6-4. 

Its too bad that we couldnt deal rodgers to the jets before the deadline

Trading both our HOFers to the jets would be interesting

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Let's call it like it is: We have to be better in the passing game if we want to be where we want to be at. And we know we can be there, that's the most frustrating part. We don't have to be in games like this. They didn't even score on offense, and we lost the game. Me, personally, I think we have to take it for what it is. We got our *** beat on offense, and the results showed”

- Wilson, from the locker room after the game. 

Strong comments, that’s what you want to hear out of a young leader on offense. Oh, that’s Garrett Wilson btw. Him and Saleh (called the offense dog****), can see that. 

Zach thought they were fine…

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Greene N White said:

I’ve read this entire thread and I’m as pissed as anyone about the game today but you seriously need to get a grip. You’re clearly just pissed off because of the bills performance vs the jets where Wilson arguably outplayed Allen. I’ve lived in Rochester/buffalo my entire life and watch plenty of bills games and when Allen was in year 2 he was garbage and got carried by his defense too. I’m not saying Wilson is a good qb but the fact that you sat on this thread all afternoon and just tore the man to apart is absolutely hilarious. I’ve never seen someone so upset at a division rivals miss on a qb prospect. It’s honestly comical reading everything you’ve said.

I've been anti-Wilson since he was a prospect lmao, you can literally look at my posts ON THIS VERY FORUM about one Sam Darnold and how I went to bat for him, and see it has literally nothing to do with the Jets or him being on the Jets, I'm super thankful he is your QB cause he's all time terrible! I disliked the absurd Wilson hype as a prospect and this is simply validating that, I posted mostly because I was bored and over the last 2 months he's been one of the worst quarterbacks ever. Josh Allen was absolutely not in any way comparable, rookie year, year two, not even in the same stratosphere. Wilson is bad, the fawning over him as a prospect was bad, my enjoyment of it is moreso that it vindicates my take that a lot of teams never look beyond tools and that every single talking head so badly misevalutated a guy who was always this.

And yeah nah, the heir to the ******* JetBlue fortune is going to be just fine that a few people are ****ting on him on the internet for like 2 years before he retires to a cushy make work job and never has to be accountable for anything he does for the rest of his adult life. He'll survive.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan