2022 GDT 3-7 Steelers Visit 4-6-1 Colts on MNF

Steeler Hitman

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Kenny’s got serious zip on those quick passes

He’s stepping into it. Only thing he needed to do with that concern from early on. His next evolution will be to know when to take something off and when to zip it in there. 

I feel like some of these throws Kenny is missing are very correctable issues.   May even be nerves, to a point.

Im eager to see Kenny one year from now.   Im just looking for glimmers of hope right now, and thankfully, I do see them.

• Like 1

Just now, 43M said:

I feel like some of these throws Kenny is missing are very correctable issues.   May even be nerves, to a point.

Im eager to see Kenny one year from now.   Im just looking for glimmers of hope right now, and thankfully, I do see them.

It took a generational talent a year and half to show progress.  Initially under a ****ty coach.  He may be older but still a rookie with positive traits. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squanchy said:

It took a generational talent a year and half to show progress.  Initially under a ****ty coach.  He may be older but still a rookie with positive traits. 

Andrew Luck is the last rookie I can think of that had all of that down as a rookie.