The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It’s something worth looking at, especially after his hard you pushed Michael Scott as scum 

I did? honestly don't remember d1, but I've been on mwil, the twins, josh (and most recently scoundrel tonight) all day. don't know the last time I mentioned your name as scum if ever. I put you as a town read today...

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I did? honestly don't remember d1, but I've been on mwil, the twins, josh (and most recently scoundrel tonight) all day. don't know the last time I mentioned your name as scum if ever. I put you as a town read today...

Maybe it wasn’t you, I’m barely paying attention 

but yes, referring to a lynch as a “bus” is suspect and worth bringing up when the person lynched flips with a role that doesn’t make sense for town 

Just now, Dome said:

Maybe it wasn’t you, I’m barely paying attention 

but yes, referring to a lynch as a “bus” is suspect and worth bringing up when the person lynched flips with a role that doesn’t make sense for town 

well maybe you should get your facts straight first before coming after someone for using bus instead of runaway train, not to mention after over a year layoff

I've seen some reaches this game by mwil, but this takes the cake