The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ah, so there's the PoE. He said the same about me if I could kill, which is wrong on many levels. There have been many games where I've had the opportunity to smoke Orca and have decided not to.

I think there was one game where I killed Orca, he replaced someone, and I killed him again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm honored to have been considered. I'm not, however. I'm Pete Miller, just trying to get justice and vengeance for my good buddy Clark.

You understand that with Charles Miner town, any person can literally be any alignment, right? 

Just a heads up, I'll be AFK for a good portion of the day after 2:10 PM EST, so if you guys want to make a push, consider it in the next 90 minutes.

I've made my claim, so do what you gotta do.

Does the Scranton Strangler want to claim Town vigilante?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah, which is why Charles Miner was janitored or a death miller.

The writeup has been read. It very clearly says town motivator. Until that changes, no claim matters to me. This game doesn't matter to me. It's one of the worst roles I've ever seen and it makes me want to quit. But I'm not going to, so I'm just going to troll. And if town loses, it's Malf's fault. End of story. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just a heads up, I'll be AFK for a good portion of the day after 2:10 PM EST, so if you guys want to make a push, consider it in the next 90 minutes.

I've made my claim, so do what you gotta do.

Does the Scranton Strangler want to claim Town vigilante?

You made a claim? 

6 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Man you guys really hate Peter Miller huh? 

Nice to see Josh, Daboyle, and Scoundrel have their voting block intact. Swoosh hints that he thinks Josh is scum and Forge hints that Scoundrel is scummy and votes on me, all while Daboyle does his thing.

I’m also willing to go for Scoundrel, Daboyle, or anyone else that a case can be made for today. This entire push on me has been nothing short of lazy and slapped together going back to Slappy based solely off of meta nonsense.

Expand  

I like Pete, but I don’t think you’re him.

Here's my claim

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I am. Hard claim.

@Forge

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The writeup has been read. It very clearly says town motivator. Until that changes, no claim matters to me. This game doesn't matter to me. It's one of the worst roles I've ever seen and it makes me want to quit. But I'm not going to, so I'm just going to troll. And if town loses, it's Malf's fault. End of story. 

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office