The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The problem I’m having is that I believe you had said mwil was a lock to be scum when bcb flips town. Now you’re extremely confident orca is scum as well as josh but you’re not really budging from orca; even tho you think josh is locked right with him. 

first off I was confident orca was scum yesterday. I've made this well known. I'm only tunneling onto orca today because his lie about him intel about him being scum is the dagger. that confirmed it for me. I think Josh is scummates with him and I still think mwil could be scum, but think about it from my standpoint...if someone is basically red lettering you and you're town, you know either they're lying or received bad intel. considering I already had reasons to doubt Orca before all this, I'm doubting it's that he just received bad intel. Orca to me is the easy choice. As I've said though, I will switch to Josh if need be and nobody follows me onto Orca.

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if the player you targeted is aligned with Scranton employees (town), they will be able to use an ability they have the next night for no cost. they will be informed of this at the end of this night.

if the player you targeted is not aligned with Scranton employees (town), they will be able to attempt to fire an extra player the next night. they will be informed of this at the end of this night; furthermore, they will be informed what would've happened had you targeted a player aligned with Scranton employees

Would this really be worded like this if he was scum and janitored?

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Dome

Mwil

Sanchez

Whicker

Daboyle

Touch

Josh

Scoundrel

Swoosh

Did I miss anyone?

Mwil making the most sense of everyone

5 hours ago, swoosh said:

look I'm not even pushing for you to get lynched today. Orca is so obviously the move here. whether or not town wants to blow it is up to them. I'm not going to spend too much energy today hashing this out.

dude was posted nothing, promised on multiple occasions that he would deliver something (yesterday he promised more reads later in the day and at night he promised info), and his brother suspected he was scum.

if orca is town, toss the LVP chain on my neck. but he's not. 

Info is in that post if you think really hard

i-saw-that.gif

4 hours ago, Forge said:

That's why I'm not fully convinced that the Scranton Strangler isn't secretly masquerading as Michael Scott 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Isnt that who Dome claimed?

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Farce the Music: Super Troopers Country Reaction Gifs

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Either way, Dome isn't a killer

Always Sunny Sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

@swoosh what don't you follow here 

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

first off I was confident orca was scum yesterday. I've made this well known. I'm only tunneling onto orca today because his lie about him intel about him being scum is the dagger. that confirmed it for me. I think Josh is scummates with him and I still think mwil could be scum, but think about it from my standpoint...if someone is basically red lettering you and you're town, you know either they're lying or received bad intel. considering I already had reasons to doubt Orca before all this, I'm doubting it's that he just received bad intel. Orca to me is the easy choice. As I've said though, I will switch to Josh if need be and nobody follows me onto Orca.

Why are you so angry? The confidence on orca yesterday is entirely irrelevant to what I said. 

I have not seen orca red letter you, he’s done what I’ve seen him do numerous times in the past. Whether or not he’s doing it as scum is a different question. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why are you so angry? The confidence on orca yesterday is entirely irrelevant to what I said. 

I have not seen orca red letter you, he’s done what I’ve seen him do numerous times in the past. Whether or not he’s doing it as scum is a different question. 

I'm not angry, this is just a game after all. this is how I post

8 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yes, it's possible. I don't know. is that so hard to believe?

It’s extremely hard to believe that you would believe it’s possible based on what someone in your scum list said. If it’s any other person, no issues but it’s someone you’re fairly firm on being scum. Why would you listen to what they’re saying like that?