The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

What does my PM say since you get some parts of it Touch

19 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That’s the exact thing. In an Office game with Scranton Branch as town, it typically would not follow that Charles Miner would be town. Such that, Charles Miner flipping town would indicate that this game does not follow. Since this game does not follow, it is quite impossible for us to arrive at a truth of Jan Levinson-should or even to a lesser extent David Wallace as scum. So therefore my claim of Jan Levinson-Gould should be met with the thought of me being a null tell overall as claims are overall meaningless. 

There is also the argument that somehow that bcb was not in fact Charles Miner town motivator but instead his kill was “janitored”. Despite this not being what janitor is in a mafia game, it do then follows that anything in the game given by host, or even that if another player, could be janitored, down to the role PMs themselves. Such that, Touch and Sanchez’s claim of my being “Andy” is no more or less true than my claim of being “Jan”, even regardless of what my role PM actually states, as it itself could be wrong 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And I somehow just know you’re Stanley and get pretzel day and that forge is Kelly? 

this is at least not as bad of a statement as Josh’s claim being strong. I’ll give you that much. 

Everybody knows I'm Stanley. Pretzel day is good tho. 

Y'all the ones who lynched another civ...

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Then lock on me please. 

I’m locked on myself. As far as I know I’m scum and my role PM was janitored. It would not shock me as I told Sanchez. The only real evidence I have that I’m not scum is that there is no one else in the discord. But it’s possible their role PMs were also janitored and did not include the discord invite. So it’s possible touch and I are partners 

In fact I just realized that my discord chat is called the Deadpulse chat. So my initial impression is that Deadpulse created it. Which then if it is a scum chat then Deadpulse was scum which means his flip was also janitored. Which it’s quite possible that the chat name itself was also janitored and created by someone else and potentially for an entirely separate purpose altogether and I was accidentally invited based upon something that was, itself, janitored.