The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

I am Jim Halpert, I am the Scranton Strangler, I can’t be fired at night so they have to fire me during the day. Town you have my word on everything I love I will not strangle tonight if you vote out touch. Vote me out tomorrow or use me to help you vote out scum. Scum wants to spread lies on my name to get you to get me cus touch probably read that I have to be fired during the day if he did get to read my role. If you miss this vote on Touch you will lose. Also it was 16 town 4 scum and 1 other which is me. My conscious is clear. I’m going away for the day my conscious is clear. Vote how you will.

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I am Jim Halpert, I am the Scranton Strangler, I can’t be fired at night so they have to fire me during the day. Town you have my word on everything I love I will not strangle tonight if you vote out touch. Vote me out tomorrow or use me to help you vote out scum. Scum wants to spread lies on my name to get you to get me cus touch probably read that I have to be fired during the day if he did get to read my role. If you miss this vote on Touch you will lose. Also it was 16 town 4 scum and 1 other which is me. My conscious is clear. I’m going away for the day my conscious is clear. Vote how you will.

Whicker lock

Seriously done with this crap. Absolutely ******* inexcusable. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only one lying around here, is you. You are not Jim Halpert, it’s a cover role and you are scum. I was told you are the roleblocker and Jo Bennett. 

Keep up the lying Touch. I posted above exactly who I am and what my role is. I’m not going to respond anymore. That’s the truth. I’ll let everyone decide what they want to do you scum boy.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Keep up the lying Touch. I posted above exactly who I am and what my role is. I’m not going to respond anymore. That’s the truth. I’ll let everyone decide what they want to do you scum boy.

No, you did that to try and cast doubt and push people in a different direction. You’re backed in a corner and scrambling to save yourself. The post before that you said you weren’t scum, now you want people to believe you’re the strangler? 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No, you did that to try and cast doubt and push people in a different direction. You’re backed in a corner and scrambling to save yourself. The post before that you said you weren’t scum, now you want people to believe you’re the strangler? 

I view scum as the mafia team. I don’t view others as scum. 

I’m going to spend time with my family. You all have a good day. I stand by what I said. I went after inactives first and then rack I knew was scum by the way he skipped a vote and his voting when he finally did, Malf can attest to that after the game. Then Mwil was revenge for Josh and Malf can also attest to that (ironic since I also voted out Josh) but Mwil was the one Josh was pushing, and I too thought when Josh flipped town that Mwil would be scum. Bad read on my part.