The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Unless someone is CCing Dome, I really don't see much of a reason to go against the hard claim, tbh. Always dangerous to just blindly trust the claim, but that would be kind of crazy if Michael isn't in the game and it would be crazy if Michael wasn't town. 

Maybe we entertain a conversion mechanic at some point, but that seems a stretch right now. 

• Like 4

Just now, Forge said:

Unless someone is CCing Dome, I really don't see much of a reason to go against the hard claim, tbh. Always dangerous to just blindly trust the claim, but that would be kind of crazy if Michael isn't in the game and it would be crazy if Michael wasn't town. 

Maybe we entertain a conversion mechanic at some point, but that seems a stretch right now. 

Have you read anything he has posted since his "claim"?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You and Mwil literally tried to give him the benefit of a doubt and "started a train" on Shady. 

My most recent posts have involved waiting until tomorrow to see if mafia is willing to let the outed investigator live for a day or longer. My most recent posts reflect my most recent thoughts. My older posts that conflict are not relevant 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Have you read anything he has posted since his "claim"?

People "slip" all the time. Could be right, could be wrong. But again, it would be insane scum OP to have Michael Scott be a bad guy or not have him in the game and scum just happens to know it as a fake claim. 

So you're basically asking me to link on to the idea of a conversion on day 2. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

People "slip" all the time. Could be right, could be wrong. But again, it would be insane scum OP to have Michael Scott be a bad guy or not have him in the game and scum just happens to know it as a fake claim. 

So you're basically asking me to link on to the idea of a conversion on day 2. 

you got a better vote?

Just now, Whicker said:

My most recent posts have involved waiting until tomorrow to see if mafia is willing to let the outed investigator live for a day or longer. My most recent posts reflect my most recent thoughts. My older posts that conflict are not relevant 

Your most recent post was that you are starting to believe and voting for the person you are advocating to "wait to see if the mafia is willing to let live". 

You have been contradicting yourself a bit and its concerning. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Your most recent post was that you are starting to believe and voting for the person you are advocating to "wait to see if the mafia is willing to let live". 

You have been contradicting yourself a bit and its concerning. 

I personally disagree. Town thoughts are the ones that change from post to post. Scum want things consistent. I don’t care if I’m conflicted as that inner conflict is what leads me to my train of thought. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I personally disagree. Town thoughts are the ones that change from post to post. Scum want things consistent. I don’t care if I’m conflicted as that inner conflict is what leads me to my train of thought. 

Dude as you know I go down a lot of rabbit holes. This isn't one of them. There is clear cut evidence that he lied about his claim, his results and then doubled down on it. 

To me there isn't much more to look at. He has provided only this so far and his defense of it made it worse for him. 

If he is town and the main character, I apologize, but at this point I would be shocked if he flipped town.