The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Some would say Slappy is tunneling and trying to get the biggest town power role eliminated while appearing to be a town leader.

I am not a leader. I am pointing out the slip and you guys do what you will or wont with it. 

My vote is where it belongs. 

You are my second highest scum read based off of your responses to this Dome situation as well. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What did he do?

claimed Michael Scott, confirmed Sanchez as "Dunder Miflin" then came back and said he misread it as "Dunder Miflin Corperate" despite Malf calling town Scranton Branch and scum Dunder Miflin Executives

Just now, MWil23 said:

Claimed Michael Scott, then blew his claim on his role with verbiage/wording. Trying to decipher if he’s trying to draw a CC or if it was a genuine mistake.

IT CANNOT BE A GENUINE MISTAKE!

Town would correct the mistake with the appropriate wording after "rereading" his pm. He did the opposite. He doubled down hard.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dude as you know I go down a lot of rabbit holes. This isn't one of them. There is clear cut evidence that he lied about his claim, his results and then doubled down on it. 

To me there isn't much more to look at. He has provided only this so far and his defense of it made it worse for him. 

If he is town and the main character, I apologize, but at this point I would be shocked if he flipped town. 

I acknowledge what you’re saying and I promise it’ll be a significant factor in my actions today 

• Like 1