The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

He claimed a character that didn’t show up until Michael had already left to start his own paper company and taken Ryan with him. Charles was also a kiss-*** to Corporate (Executives) and a snitch. 

Both Michael and Ryan are in this game, his character doesn’t make sense.

He also claimed a strong power, for an unimportant side-character that didn’t do very well in the office. 

Charles has more links to Corporate (Executives) than he does Scranton, in fact he was seen as a villain at Scranton. 

I can’t think of a worse claim, if malf stuck him with that character as town, LMFAO that’s a bastard role.

My first thought was that it could have gone either way because besides Jan and David Wallace, I'm not really sure if a lot of Dunder corporate has a lot of name recognition for a Mafia game? 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

malf really did screw him if that's not a cover

If it is a cover, it would’ve been one you wanted to claim early in the game before Ryan and Scott were both out/claimed…

you would need to be familiar with the show and pro-active with that cover role, not just hoped to flop your cover out to save your life after contributing almost nothing   

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My first thought was that it could have gone either way because besides Jan and David Wallace, I'm not really sure if a lot of Dunder corporate has a lot of name recognition for a Mafia game? 

What do you mean “could have gone either way”?