QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

Time difference!!!! Don’t have to tell me!!! 😂😂😂😂

Ya that’s killer for you. But at least you get to watch soccer games and don’t have to feel weird about having a beer watching it. Bayern plays at 8:39am here in TX on the weekends. So pretty much never have a drink and get to watch them unless it’s CL. When they play BVB on Saturday mornings, I still crack a Paulaner.

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya that’s killer for you. But at least you get to watch soccer games and don’t have to feel weird about having a beer watching it. Bayern plays at 8:39am here in TX on the weekends. So pretty much never have a drink and get to watch them unless it’s CL. When they play BVB on Saturday mornings, I still crack a Paulaner.

Yeah defo a trade off. If we are competitive and get some Sunday/Monday night games that’s a killer for me 😂

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Yeah defo a trade off. If we are competitive and get some Sunday/Monday night games that’s a killer for me 😂

Ya that’s brutal. I would expect us to get 5-7 big time games on TNF, SNF or MNF.

I pumped if we get Rodgers bc we come here to DAL this year. They only come here once every 8 years. Last time they were here we won is when we had Fitz.

As each day has gone on the prospect of him not coming here has got stronger. If this is some game between AR and the Packers he’s using us as the fall guy. 

I would love nothing more than to see the trade go through but I think we need to face facts boys. He’s not coming…..

2 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

As each day has gone on the prospect of him not coming here has got stronger. If this is some game between AR and the Packers he’s using us as the fall guy. 

I would love nothing more than to see the trade go through but I think we need to face facts boys. He’s not coming…..

I’m not to that point yet. But every second it gets closer to Monday afternoon. The less chance of him coming here is.

44 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Mark Murphy makes it sound like he's coming to NY. I've always been inclined to believe he's coming back to GB but now it's starting to seem like it's truly 50/50.