The Lions are still bad

Towerbridge

The Lions are definitely improving but I don't see them as some electric red hot team that is ready to make a big run....

The Niners are definitely the hottest team in football atm and look like they might be the favorites to come out of the NFC.

For the record I am definitely taking the Bills in a rematch vs the Lions... The Bills have flaws but they are still a very complete team.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The fact that the lions are currently in the conversation even with bills and bengals is a very good sign

It's wild that this statement is actually a high compliment. Wasn't that long ago that these were all the go to franchises for bad teams.

• Like 1

Philly is the most complete team in football, only because of the unknown that is Purdy.

I still think it’s going to be a Philly/SF NFCCG with the Eagles going to the Super Bowl.

The AFC i have no idea. The one seed in that conference is going to be huge. I think KC, Buf, and cinci are a tier above everyone else, and the one seed only has to face one of those teams and gets home field. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, BayRaider said:

Their offense is very good, their defense is very bad. 

Agreed, but the defense was downright abysmal last year, making "very bad" an improvement.  It may be that, with the 2022 draft, the defense has already begun a turnaround.  Without question, the franchise needs to laser focus on defense in the off-season.

I smell a hater.

The Lions aren’t contenders but they are far from bad. They have a great offense with a defense that has improved and with more talent will be good. The best thing that could happen to them is the Rams rash of injuries that has derailed the season so the Lions will get a high draft pick. They could get Will Anderson on defense to pair with Hutchinson and that will be scary.

Its clear the Lions play hard for coach Campbell and that goes a very long way. I love what I’m seeing from them and their future is bright. Did people think the Eagles would be any good the start of last season? No. They shocked people made the playoffs and this season made an even giant leap to now they are Superbowl favs in the NFC. So could the Lions make that giant leap like the Eagles next season? It’s possible. Not Superbowl favs in the NFC but a strong contender in the NFC with a great draft and offseason moves to build off this season where they still have a shot to get a WC spot just like the Eagles did last season when nobody saw coming.