The Lions are still bad

Towerbridge

31 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

👀 3-0 since 4-7. Are they still bad?

I genuinely don't know if anyone is hotter than Detroit right now. 

Can't say they're playing the best ball or are suddenly top tier and running on all cylinders and could march through the playoffs, but they have as much momentum as anyone until something stops them. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

I genuinely don't know if anyone is hotter than Detroit right now. 

Can't say they're playing the best ball or are suddenly top tier and running on all cylinders and could march through the playoffs, but they have as much momentum as anyone until something stops them. 

The Bills have won 5 straight (including @Detroit) and the Bengals have won 6 straight 

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

The Bills have won 5 straight (including @Detroit) and the Bengals have won 6 straight 

There's a difference between a winning streak and being hot though. 

Cincy is pretty hot too. 

Buffalo....I like them a lot, they're one of the best teams in the league. But I don't think I would be at all comfortable picking them to win a rematch with Detroit right now 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

There's a difference between a winning streak and being hot though. 

Cincy is pretty hot too. 

Buffalo....I like them a lot, they're one of the best teams in the league. But I don't think I would be at all comfortable picking them to win a rematch with Detroit right now 

Interesting. Allen is further removed from his elbow injury and Zach Wilson just threw for 300 against the Detroit secondary. What do you think Allen would do to them?

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Interesting. Allen is further removed from his elbow injury and Zach Wilson just threw for 300 against the Detroit secondary. What do you think Allen would do to them?

Who knows. Good thing I didn't say they were possibly the hottest team based solely on what they're defense is doing.